- For Clients holding an account with the Company or otherwise approved by the Company payment in full shall be made within thirty days of the date of despatch of the goods. For other Clients a remittance must accompany orders.
- Time for payment shall be of the essence of the Contract.
- If Client fails to pay on the due date then the Company may terminate the Order and/or suspend any further deliveries to the Client until all debts are paid in full and/or by giving notice in writing to the Client cancel any other contract between the Company and the Client.
- The Company reserves the right to charge interest on overdue accounts at the rate of five per cent above the current base rate of the Company's bankers.
How to Order
- How to improve safety and efficacy profiles of therapeutic antibodies
- Demonstrating comparability of antibody glycosylation during biomanufacturing
- Article on fluorescent labelling methods for glycoprofiling
- Sending samples to Ludger from the USA