A closer look at Ludger
Welcome to Ludger
The team of specialists at Ludger can provide glycoprofiling services and products to help you engineer, optimise, measure and control the glycosylation of your therapeutic glycoprotein product so that you can deal effectively with:
- Product consistency
- Stability and half life
- Regulatory compliance
- Patent Issues
Christmas & New Year Opening Times:
Our last date for shipments this year is: Tuesday 17th December 2013.
The next ship date after the New Year will be Friday 3rd January 2014.
NEW PRICES FOR 2014.
Please note that from 1st Jan 2014 we will be increasing our product prices by 13%. Any orders received before this date will be invoiced according to 2013 prices.
- O glycan standards.
- Does Long Term Storage Affect Glycosylation of Biotherapeutics?
- Ludger now offers a permethylated IgG glycan library to use as a system suitability standard during MS analysis.
- C Buffer x4 concentrate for HPLC separation of sialylated, phosphorylated and sulphated glycans.
- Health and Safety Notice: Risk of Cyanide Poisoning during Glycan Labelling with Sodium Cyanoborohydride
- LudgerTag™ VP Glycan Labelling Kits for 2-AB and 2-AA Labelling with Picoline Borane Reductant
- Masy Systems and Ludger Ltd Enter into a Storage and Distribution Agreement
- Quantitative Glycopeptide Standard for Accurate Monosaccharide or Sialic Acid Quantitation
- Protein O-Glycosylation Analysis Review
- Glycosylation - what you need to know
- How to improve safety and efficacy profiles of therapeutic antibodies
- Demonstrating comparability of antibody glycosylation during biomanufacturing
- Article on fluorescent labelling methods for glycoprofiling
- Sending samples to Ludger from the USA