A commitment to:
Quality. Consistency. Confidentiality.
Welcome to Ludger
Ludger is an ISO9001 Registered Company providing glycoprofiling services and technology to help you engineer, optimise, measure and control the glycosylation of your therapeutic glycoprotein product. Our technology is being used within QbD frameworks. We have a wealth of experience providing structural glycan characterisation of innovator and biosimilar biotherapeutics, including:
- Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs)
- Hormones e.g erythropoeitin (EPO)
- Fc fusion proteins
- Plant glycoproteins
- Viral glycoproteins
- Parasitic glycoproteins
- Clotting factors
This will help you address safety, efficacy, product consistency, stability and half-life, regulatory compliance, patent issues and comparability of your drugs. Analytical methods used in house include (U)HPLC, ESI-MS, MALDI-MS, LC-MS.
- Sept-Oct Newsletter - 2016
- New Publication: High Throughput Permethylation
- Hydrophilic interaction amide clean up cartridges
- July-August Newsletter - 2016
- New Publication: Cell Reports
- R&D at Ludger
- Ceramide Glycanase
- Permethylation of glycans
- 'How well is your column performing?'
- Purified Glycan Standards