Cookies and how they benefit you
Our cookies help us:
- make our website work as you'd expect
- save you having to login every time you visit the site
- remember your settings during and between visits
- improve the speed/security of the site
- allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook
- continuously improve our website for you.
- collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- pass data to advertising networks
- pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- pay sales commissions.
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
More about our cookies.
Third party functions.
Our site, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties. A common example is an embedded Vimeo video. Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Social website cookies.
So you can easily 'Like' or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site. The privacy implications of this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Anonymous visitor statistics cookies
Turning cookies off.
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our's and a large proportion of websites, as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites. For more information about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.