- Where the Goods are supplied for export from the United Kingdom if the provisions of this 'Export Terms' section are inconsistent with any other provisions of these Conditions the provisions of this 'Export Terms' section shall prevail.
- The Client shall be responsible for complying with any legislation or regulation governing the importation of the Goods into the country of destination and for the payment of any duties.
- The Client shall where applicable (I) not either directly or indirectly export the Goods or any other product incorporating the Goods without first obtaining a license to export or re-export from the United Kingdom Government and/or the United States Office of Export Administration ("OEA") (II) comply with the export regulations of the United Kingdom Government and/or the OEA.
How to Order
- How to improve safety and efficacy profiles of therapeutic antibodies
- Demonstrating comparability of antibody glycosylation during biomanufacturing
- Article on fluorescent labelling methods for glycoprofiling
- Sending samples to Ludger from the USA