Quotations, Prices, and Orders
- The Company's quotations do not constitute an offer are for information only and do not form part of any contract and are valid for not more than ten days unless otherwise stated.
- All prices quoted or shown in the Company's documentation are net, ex-warehouse, unpacked and are subject to change by the Company without notice.
- All goods are supplied at prices ruling at the date of despatch.
- All prices quoted or shown in the Company's documentation are exclusive of VAT which, where applicable, will be added at the rate applicable at the official tax-point date.
- The Company reserves the right to charge extra to quoted or list prices for carriage and/or delivery, but such charges may be waived at the discretion of the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to add to the list or quoted price any additional costs incurred if the Client is not able to receive goods as arranged.
- The Company reserves the right to make an additional charge for any special packing or handling procedures needed for hazardous materials or delicate goods. =
- The Company reserves the right by giving notice to the Client at any time before delivery increase the price of the Goods to reflect any increase in the cost of supplying the Goods which is beyond the control of the Company.
- All goods are offered subject to availability.
- Orders may only be cancelled with the written consent of a Director of the Company and the Company reserves the right to make a charge for any costs or loss incurred.
How to Order
- How to improve safety and efficacy profiles of therapeutic antibodies
- Demonstrating comparability of antibody glycosylation during biomanufacturing
- Article on fluorescent labelling methods for glycoprofiling
- Sending samples to Ludger from the USA